Friday, March 25, 2011

Slowing & Growing

So, this was to have been the title of my new blog venture. No small feat in itself, I discovered. Literally weeks of creative energy and brainstorming on my part finally evolved into a three-word summary of my life state. I was proud. Then, I took the next courageous step. I told my daughters its name. Suddenly, my poetic creation was reduced to what they foretold would be interpreted as the tired ramblings of a middle-aged woman. Mind you, that may still be the case, but who wants to leave the starting gate that way?

True as it is, I hereby let Slowing & Growing go. Now, on a hopefully more energetic and youthful launch, I can be regularly reminded... Life doesn't always turn out the way you plan. Sometimes it turns out even better.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, love it! You did it! ("Tired ramblings", I think not. I said no such thing. Implied, perhaps, albeit unintentionally. Sorry. But, I must say, this title is even better.) Excited to see what you do next! Nice job, Mom.

    ReplyDelete